CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Family Pictures!

We just had family pictures taken on Saturday! It's been 3 years since we last did them! Anyway, click on the big family picture and it will take you to a photo album where you can look at a bunch of the pictures that I uploaded to the album. The password to access the album is: FRIENDS

You can navigate the album in the upper right corner by clicking "next" to go to the next picture. Or you can access a bunch of pictures on one page by clicking "view album". Hope that helps! There are several pages! The pictures are a bit mixed up as well... I don't know how to get them back in order! LOL!

Let me know which ones are your favorites!

1 comments:

S said...

Hi Peggy! I was excited to see the family photos but I can't click on the link. Can you email me the link?